2015年4月6日 星期一

April`````` Short Post

Post a short Post Then Bye Bye

Finally I'm Back...today is 6/4
a semester gonna end soon and will be have final on 20 April...
Hi Christine...how r u?
im on the way giving up u by the way im also chasing another girl....
i hope i reli reli can forget u...
even your ji mui also dont suggest me to turn back to love you...
i cry for u last Monday night...a taught night for me...
after i wake up...i realize...the pain slowly gone in my heart....
Chloe and Jason...im going to westin langkawi in 11/5/2015...
so both of you pls take care each other when im not around...ok?
i hope to listen some good news :) seriously :D

Wai Yee...is that u? 
i hope i din folo wrong my feel...
and i hope u know im trying to chase u...
even i know u have liked person in your heart...
so hope you turn your head around and saw me...
yeap i like u...because your smile...your blur...
your a lot thing....i hope i can tell u...
but...i have to know who is the guy...i only will give up u :)

ok lah that it for today post....
wish myself all the best in my final exam soon :)

沒有留言 :

張貼留言